Sunday, 21 April 2013
My recycled notebook
Here's what you need!
- a cereal box (empty)
- printing paper
- darning needle
- twine or reeeally thick thread
- a pretty button!
2) fold the printing paper inside and cut it to size (about 2 cm from the edge of the cardboard)
3) Once you have the size all figured out sew along the fold of the printing paper to the inside fold of the cereal box.
4) Sew your pretty button on to the front cover, about an inch from the edge. knot but dont cut off you'll need enough thread/ twine left over to wrap around the book twice and around the button to secure it (4-5x).
5) then you can decorate your cover however you want. if paint will be involved I advise painting the cover before you put it all together.