Monday, 22 April 2013
To make them you will need:
1 tbsp butter (to grease muffin tin)
1/2 bag(6 oz.) of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 bag (6 oz.) of butterscotch chips
1 cup of creamy peanut butter
1/2 bag (6 oz.) of chow mein noodles or pretzel sticks (i used pretzels sticks)
36 Cadbury mini eggs
1) grease muffin tin
2) in a large microwave safe bowl, mix the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips and heat in the microwave for 30 sec intervals mix well until all melted
3) then mix in the peanut butter
4) carefully mix in the chow mein noodles or pretzels until completely coated.
5) spoon the mixture into the muffin tin and gently push down the middles to make a nest shape
6) add 3 mini eggs to each nest and chill them in the fridge (about an hour)
7) after they have hardened pop them out and serve!